All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEARLY FABLES & FAIRY TALES. Imagine holding history in your hands. Now you can. Digitally preserved and previously accessible only through libraries as Early English Books Online, this rare material is w available in single print editions. Thousands of books written between 1475 and 1700 can be delivered to your doorstep in individual volumes of high quality historical reproductions. This series includes many translations, some illustrated, of some of the most well-kwn mythologies of today. The collection includes Aesop's Fables and English fairy tales, as well as many Greek, Latin and even Oriental parables. Also included is criticism and interpretation on the subject. ++++ The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ The etymologist of AEsops fables containing the construing of his Latine fables into English: also the etymologist of Phaedrus fables, containing the construing of Phaedrus (a new found yet auncient author) into English, verbatim. Fabulae.Sturtevant, Simon.Phaedrus.Aesop.Year of publication from STC.Imperfect; title page cropped at bottom, removing year of publication., 162 p.London: Printed by Richard Field for Robert Dexter, dwelling at the signe of the brazen Serpent in Paules Church yard, STC (2nd ed.) / 23410EnglishReproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library ++++ This book represents an authentic reproduction of the text as printed by the original publisher. While we have attempted to accurately maintain the integrity of the original work, there are sometimes problems with the original work or the micro-film from which the books were digitized. This can result in errors in reproduction. Possible imperfections include missing and blurred pages, poor pictures, markings and other reproduction issues beyond our control. Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's literature.
- PublisherEebo Editions, Proquest
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEebo Editions, Proquest
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.