Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionIlina Cenevska's new book, The European Atomic Energy Community in the European Union Context: The 'Outsider' Within explores the unique nature of the Euratom Community as an entity that establishes a supranational regulation in the civil nuclear industry, which, while formally belonging to the European Union construct, is coincidentally somewhat kept 'outside' the mainstream developments in the Union. The book surveys Euratom's status as an 'outsider within' the European Union through the correlation between the principles and mechanisms particular to the functioning of the Euratom legal framework and those devised under the Union framework stricto sensu, focusing on two specific areas - nuclear safeguards and health and safety in the nuclear domain.
- Author BiographyIlina Cenevska is Assistant Professor of European Union Law at the Faculty of Law at Ss. Cyril and Methodius University (Skopje, Republic of Macedonia). She holds a LL.M. from the College of Europe in Bruges and a Ph.D. from the Faculty of Law at Ghent University.
- Author(s)Ilina Cenevska
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Series TitleNijhoff Studies in European Union Law
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight698 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.