All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the late 1800s, a new wave of techlogical invation began a period kwn as the Industrial Revolution. In the following decades, railroads, factories, and other new machines helped spur unprecedented ecomic and social change throughout Europe. Readers will discover why these new inventions were so important, how they changed the world, and how they continue to affect us today.
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCornerstones of Freedom, Third
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width163 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.