All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA global survey of the history of mathematics, this collection of 32 articles traces the subject from AD 1000 to 1800. Newly corrected and updated, the highly readable essays by such distinguished educators as Carl Boyer and Morris Kline introduce fascinating studies by Fibonacci, Descartes, Carda, Kepler, Galileo, Pascal, Newton, Euler, and others. Suitable for readers with background in math. Reprint of selected material from From Five Fingers to Infinity: A Journey Through the History of Mathematics, Open Court Publishing Company, Chicago, 1994.
- Author(s)Frank J. Swetz
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.