Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis newly revised and updated second edition is the classic ecomic and political account of the origins of the European Community. On one level it is an original analysis of the forces which brought the EC together, on ather it is an explanation based on historical analysis of the future relationship between nation-state and the European Union. Combining political with ecomic analysis, and based on extensive primary research in several countries, this book offers a challenging interpretation of the history of the western European state and European integration.
- Author BiographyAlan S. Milward is Professor of Contemporary History at the European University Institute, Florence and official historian and Emeritus Professor at the London School of Economics.
- Author(s)Alan S. Milward
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/1999
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables
- Weight861 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.