All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together the best of contemporary critical analysis of EU-China relations, offered here by an international team of policy analysts, academics and practitioners. The fifteen chapters assembled in this book represent a wide-ranging investigation of the development and framework of EU-China relations and its wider geo-political context. This includes an examination of key areas of concern, such as human rights, ecomic cooperation, energy security, sports, maritime safety and media policy. Many aspects of EU-China relations covered in this title have, until w, t been available for systematic scrutiny by a wider public. Importantly, this collection presents an examination of the significance of China's relations with selected global partners - such as the US, Russia, India and Central Asia - for the further evolution of Si-EU interaction. It should be read by anyone interested in EU foreign policies, the future of China-EU strategic partnership, China's place in the world, and the development of a multi-polar world order.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleEuropean Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEditions Rodopi B.V.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Volume editorGeorg Wiessala,John Wilson,Pradeep Taneja
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.