All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on interviews with some of the EU's most important leaders, this book is designed to probe and elucidate what they think. The goal of the book is to find out whether they believe that the current period in the history of the European Union constitutes a 'crisis,' and if so, what kind of crisis is it?
- Author BiographyGEORGE ROSS is Ad Personam Jean Monnet Chair and Visiting Professor of Political Science at the University of Montreal, Canada and Faculty Associate of the Minda de Gunzburg Center for European Studies at Harvard University, USA. He was previously Chair of both the European Union Studies Association of the US (EUSA) and the Council for European Studies. Among his recent publications are What's Left of the Left? with James Cronin and James Shoch (2011), Euros and Europeans: EMU and the European Model of Society with Andrew Martin (2005), and Jacques Delors and European Integration (1995).
- Author(s)George Ross
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight477 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.