All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImportant practical and theoretical issues remain to be explored and discussed in respect of the so-called three pillars of the European Union (European Communities, Common Foreign and Security Policy, Police and Judicial Co-operation in Criminal Matters) in relation to international law. In practical examples, developed in 25 original essays written by both practitioners and scholars from European institutions and universities, this book seeks to stimulate discussion on relations and conflicts between the EU and international legal orders. Current issues are addressed including the suspension of rights of Member States in international organisations, the definition of the precautionary principle under WTO and EC law, the UN Convention against transnational organised crime, and the participation of the EU; the EU and its involvement in international humanitarian law, and the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights related to international instruments.
- Author BiographyVincent Kronenberger, Surveillance Officer at the European Free Trade Association Surveillance Authority, Brussels.
- PublisherT.M.C. Asser Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2001
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationThe Hague
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintT.M.C. Asser Press
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1130 g
- Width157 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byVincent Kronoenberger
- Foreword byPaul Kapteyn
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.