All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
About this product
- DescriptionAlmost all aspects of modern politics have been deeply Europeanized, yet we kw surprisingly little about how the EU affects the inner workings of national government. This book conceptualizes the profound Europeanization of British environmental government and policy both as a lagged response to European integration and as an important determinant of Britain's contribution to that process. By combining political theories of the EU with new empirical research, Andrew Jordan offers a genuinely fresh perspective on the evolution of modern European governance.
- Author BiographyANDREW JORDAN is Lecturer in Environmental Politics at the University of East Anglia and a Senior Research Fellow in the UK ESRC's Centre for Social and Economic Research on the Global Environment (CSERGE). He edits the journal Environment and Planning C (Government and Policy) and has published extensively on British and EU environmental policy.
- Author(s)Andrew Jordan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/06/2002
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleOne Europe or Several?
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.