All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDriven primarily by political concerns to secure democracy, Portugal's accession to the EU in 1986 also served as a catalyst for dynamic ecomic development following a complex process of democratization and the decolonization of Europe's last empire. This book analyses how the European Union has helped shape the political process in Portugal on key institutions, elites, and its citizen's attitudes.
- Author BiographyAntonio Costa Pinto is a Research Professor at the Institute of Social Sciences, University of Lisbon, Portugal. Nuno Severiano Teixeira is a Professor of International Relations at the New University of Lisbon, Portugal.
- Author(s)Antonio Costa Pinto,Nuno Severiano Teixeira
- PublisherEast European Monographs
- Date of Publication11/05/2012
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBradenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEast European Monographs
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width154 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.