All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA newly expanded and updated edition of the trading classic, Design, Testing, and Optimization of Trading Systems Trading systems expert Robert Pardo is back, and in The Evaluation and Optimization of Trading Strategies, a thoroughly revised and updated edition of his classic text Design, Testing, and Optimization of Trading Systems, he reveals how he has perfected the programming and testing of trading systems using a successful battery of his own time-proven techniques. With this book, Pardo delivers important information to readers, from the design of workable trading strategies to measuring issues like profit and risk. Written in a straightforward and accessible style, this detailed guide presents traders with a way to develop and verify their trading strategy matter what form they are currently using-stochastics, moving averages, chart patterns, RSI, or breakout methods. Whether a trader is seeking to enhance their profit or just getting started in testing, The Evaluation and Optimization of Trading Strategies offers practical instruction and expert advice on the development, evaluation, and application of winning mechanical trading systems.
- Author BiographyRobert Pardo is a recognized expert in the design and testing of trading strategies and computerized trading applications, and a long-standing professional money manager. He is founder and President of Pardo Capital Limited, a professional money management firm; Pardo Group Limited, a consulting firm; and Pardo Analytics Limited, a proprietary market analysis services firm. Since 1983, Pardo has continuously updated his software as well as designed, programmed, and documented versions of various commercial trading applications. He has worked as a consultant with world-class trading firms such as Goldman Sachs, Transworld Oil, and Daiwa Securities, and created the XT99 trading platform as a joint venture and ongoing strategic alliance between Pardo Capital Limited and Dunn Capital Management. Contact Robert at email@example.com, or go to his Web site at http//www.pardocapital.com.
- Author(s)Robert Pardo
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.