All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis brand new tale features an old friend-Santa Claus. The story begins at the North Pole where Santa and the elves are working feverishly to get ready for ather Christmas. We see right into Santa's workshop, meet the elves and see how hard the talented crew works to get ready for the big night. The workload has grown so much, the elves had to figure out and implement a new strategy just to complete the work. Santa doesn't kw about this and the elves kw he will NOT approve of this change. On Christmas Eve, we follow Santa on his journey as he descends upon one small, old town of Bishop Hollow-the hometown of the Brickels. We meet and get to kw The Brickels as well as spend Christmas with all of them-well, almost all of them. There are two brothers named Peter and Jayson and they have a little dog Nealie. Their mom and dad cant spend Christmas with them, so the boys spend Christmas with their lovable grandparents-Mama and Papa Brickel, along with Papa's hound dog, Newman, and all of Mama's cats.
- Author BiographyMARK SCHAEFFER is the illustrator, writer, designer and creator of this story, as well as the characters. He was trained at the Philadelphia College of Art-now known as: University of the Arts-as an Illustrator and a Painter. Mark has worked for many years in publishing and advertising but he has always kept his hand in illustration.
- Author(s)Mark Schaeffer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.