All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Event of Style in Literature brings discussions about the question of style up-to-date by schematising the principal issues relating to the topic through a critical overview of the can of style studies. It reads the work of Jacques Derrida, Maurice Blanchot, and Hans-Georg Gadamer as groundbreaking and 'eventful' interventions.
- Author BiographyMario Aquilina is a lecturer in English within the Department of English at the University of Malta, where he coordinates the MA in English. His teaching profile includes Applied Theory, Comparative Literature, Style and Rhetoric, Style in the Media and Electronic Literature. He has published peer-reviewed articles on Derrida, Shakespeare and Blanchot.
- Author(s)Mario Aquilina
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.