Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Every-Other-Day Diet is the perfect diet for me. That's the satisfied declaration of a dieter who lost 41 pounds on the Every-Other-Day Diet. (And kept it off!) You too can expect dramatic results with this revolutionary approach to weight loss that is incredibly simple, easy, and effective. Created by Dr. Krista Varady, an associate professor of nutrition at the University of Illiis, the Every-Other-Day Diet will change the way you think of dieting forever. Among its many benefits: It's science-tested, science-proven. Dr. Varady has conducted many scientific studies on the Every-Other-Day Diet, involving hundreds of people, with consistently positive results published in top medical journals such as the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition and Obesity. Unlike most other diets, the Every-Other-Day Diet is proven to work. It's remarkably simple-and effective. On Diet Day, you limit calories. On Feast Day, you eat anything you want and as much as you want. You alternate Diet Day and Feast Day. And you lose weight, steadily and reliably. There's constant deprivation. The Every-Other-Day Diet doesn't involve day after day of dietary deprivation--because you can still indulge every-other day. It's easy to keep the weight off. With other diets, you lose weight only to regain it, the frustrating fate of most dieters. But The Every-Other-Day Diet includes the Every-Other-Day Success Plan--an approach to weight maintenance proven to work in a study sponsored by the National Institutes of Health. This book offers all of the research, strategies, tips, and tools you need to believe in the Every-Other-Day Diet and easily implement it in your life. It also includes more than 80 quick and delicious recipes for Diet Day, as well as a list of tasty prepared foods that make meals as easy as 1-2-3. The Every-Other-Day Diet is perfect for anyone who wants to shed pounds and feel great, without hunger and defeat.
- Author BiographyKrista Varady, PhD, is an associate professor of nutrition at the University of Illinois and the world's leading researcher into alternate-day fasting. She has published more than 30 papers on the topic in prestigious journals such as The American Journal of Nutrition and Obesity, and she has discussed her breakthrough findings with consumer magazines, such as Elle and Men's Health. Bill Gottlieb, CHC, is the bestselling author of 11 health books and a Certified Health Coach. He is a former editor-in-chief of Rodale Books and Prevention Magazine Health Books, and has written for Cosmopolitan, Reader's Digest, Men's Health, Runner's World, Self, and many other publications
- Author(s)Krista Varady
- PublisherHyperion Books
- Date of Publication24/12/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHyperion Books
- Weight431 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.