Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
- AU $46.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs one of the world's most recognized and respected Bible teachers, Joyce Meyer's insight on Scripture is an invaluable resource to many students of the Word of God. THE EVERYDAY LIFE BIBLE is your tool for understanding and cherishing the Bible as deeply as Joyce does. Her well-researched kwledge of Scripture and her passion for weaving the Word of God into daily life are inspiring companions to the Amplified Version of the Bible. The Bible can be difficult to read and comprehend. Joyce has chosen the Amplified Version for her personal use because of the words added to the text to illuminate the meaning and to enhance understanding. Joyce's goal in offering this unique Bible with her tes and comments is to build sturdy bridges between the words of the Bible and your everyday life. Joyce hopes THE EVERYDAY LIFE BIBLE will help you apply biblical truth to your life through her contributions, which include: Book Introductions--Joyce's thoughts on why each book is important and how it relates to practical living. Everyday Life Articles--Highlights of Joyce's teachings to help you apply specific biblical truths to your life. Life Points--Short quotes and comments from Joyce offering you encouragement and wisdom during challenging times. Putting the Word to Work--Questions that enable you to evaluate your life in light of biblical truth and instruction. Speak the Word--Verses adapted to be first-person confessions or prayers, bringing biblical promises to a new and personal level. Joyce's -nsense approach to life has endeared her to millions as a teacher, mentor, and friend. Having her thoughts and teachings accessible as you study Scripture will give a new dimension to the words of life and you'll feel as though you have Joyce as your own study partner.
- Author BiographyJoyce Meyer is one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. A #1 New York Times bestselling author, her books have helped millions of people find hope and restoration. Through Joyce Meyer Ministries, she teaches on a number of topics with a particular focus on the mind, mouth, moods and attitudes. Her candid communication style allows her to share openly and practically about her experiences so others can apply what she has learned to their lives. Joyce has authored nearly 100 books, which have been translated into 100 languages. More than 30 million copies of her books have been sold. Joyce hosts a daily TV and radio show, Enjoying Everyday Life (r), which broadcasts worldwide to a potential audience of 4.5 billion people. Joyce conducts approximately a dozen domestic and international conferences every year, teaching people to enjoy their everyday lives. Her annual women's conference has attracted well over 200,000 women to St. Louis for specifically themed teachings by her and guest speakers. Joyce also sponsors Hand of Hope, which provides feeding programs, medical care, homes for orphans, and programs combatting human trafficking.
- Author(s)Joyce Meyer
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication19/02/2013
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight1270 g
- Width165 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.