All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost people think a wok is just for stir-frying Chinese food. Not so! A wok is a versatile and inexpensive piece of kitchen equipment that can be used everyday, for all your meals. You can braise, steam, deep-fry and stew foods in it. You can even bake a cake in it! Don't stash your wok away in a cupboard. Leave it on your stovetop and use it every day! This book celebrates making favourites such as spaghetti and meatballs, buttermilk fried chicken and pulled pork sandwiches using the ancient Chinese cooking vessel. You'll also find easy Asian dishes like kung pao chicken, shrimp and egg fried rice, stir-fried beef and broccoli and chicken chow mein.
- Author BiographyLorna Yee is the coauthor of The Newlywed Kitchen: Delicious Meals for Couples Cooking Together, and a food writer at Seattle magazine. She has been featured on television shows such as No Reservations, the Food Network's Street Eats, and enjoyed a stint as a local food expert on New Day Northwest. She currently resides in Seattle, Washington with her husband, Henry; newborn son, Weston; and Pekepom, Kimchee.
- Author(s)Lorna Yee
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight590 g
- Width216 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.