The Everygirl Diet: How I Learned to Eat Right, Dropped 40 Pounds, and Took Control of My Life - and How You Can Too! by Maria Menounos (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.86+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionNEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER From Maria Meus, self-proclaimed EveryGirl and host of E! News, comes a lasting weight-loss program based on the Mediterranean diet of her childhood that will encourage women to think smarter, simpler, healthier a personal mantra that helped the star lose (and keep off!) forty pounds. TV host and journalist Maria Meus was once more than forty pounds overweight, low on energy, and often sick. Desperate for a change, she tried a wide array of diet and exercise fads with zero success. Like most EveryGirl out there, Maria lacked the time, money, energy, and willpower to get in shape. Determined to overcome those obstacles, Maria spent a year developing commonsense diet, exercise, and lifestyle techniques that transcended traditional nutrition and weight-loss plans. As a result, she lost the extra pounds, regained her energy and health and saw her career take off. Now, applying those techniques and bolstered by the wisdom, insight, and secrets of some of the world s leading health and fitness experts as well as the glamorous, superfit superstars she interviews regularly Maria has created the ultimate -time, -money, -willpower guide to losing weight, getting fit, and gaining long-term health and success: The EveryGirl s Guide to Diet and Fitness. Inside, you ll discover all of Maria s secrets: her 9-step plan for losing weight fast her lifelong plan for health and well-being a complete blueprint for rebuilding your physical and emotional foundation healthy, delicious, and easy-to-prepare recipes the quickest, easiest, most effective workouts ( gym or trainer required!) 1,000+ tips, tricks, and techniques for losing weight, getting fit, and staying that way how to do it all when time and money are in short supply The EveryGirl s Guide to Diet and Fitness is simply the most complete, effective, and convenient manual for all the EveryGirls out there who lack the time, money, or willpower to change. It s t merely a weight-loss book. It s a guide to help you get fit, feel healthy, be productive, and embark on a longer, happier, healthier life! Praise for The EveryGirl s Guide to Diet and Fitness With so many diets and fitness trends out there, sometimes the most obvious route to wellness is good, old-fashioned common sense. . . . Maria Meus lost forty pounds on a common-sense diet, exercise and lifestyle regime she created that doesn t require a lot of money and time. StyleBistro When you look at Maria you want what she s having. This book tells you how to get it. Suzanne Somers I love Maria s approach to health and fitness. Her tips are easy to follow and she proves you don t have to avoid some of your favorite foods in order to be fit. I recommend this book to anyone trying to get a jumpstart on a healthy lifestyle! Serena Williams For the multitasking busy girl, Maria proves by example that it can be done! Maria is very inspiring. Kim Kardashian It s t about being skinny. Maria shows you how to live a happy and healthy life and still indulge. This book finds new ways to help you stay inspired and gives you techniques that will change your life and get you in shape. Khloe Kardashian
- Author BiographyMaria Menounos is an actor, reporter, television personality, filmmaker, producer, and New York Times bestselling author of The EveryGirl s Guide to Life. The host of Extra since 2011, her acting credits include One Tree Hill, Entourage, Scrubs, The Mindy Project, Louie, and Fantastic Four. She was a semi-finalist on Dancing with the Stars and is a semi-professional wrestler with the World Wrestling Federation. She s the CEO and executive producer of AfterbuzzTV.com and BlackHollywoodLive.com and stars in the upcoming series Chasing Maria Menounos on Oxygen.
- Author(s)Maria Menounos
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication16/06/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZink Ink
- Content NoteColour Photos Throughout
- Weight889 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.