All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate cookbook for preparing and cooking meatballs is w revised, updated and expanded with full color photos throughout, helping bring unrivaled variety and flavor to meatball dishes. Originally published in 2009, the Meatball Cookbook Bible has since been the go-to guide for meatball lovers and meat-savvy chefs. Now, this exceptional collection is revised to focus on the best of the best the utmost variety of most-loved meatball dishes accompanied by full color photos. Recipes range from sauces, soups and side dishes to main courses, desserts and vegetarian and vegan meatballs. The book even features meatballs that star in dishes from around the world, including China, Hungary and the Caribbean. Transform your most basic meatball into an elegant hors d oeuvre or BBQ-style home delight with the tried and true recipes found here.
- Author BiographyEllen Brown, the author of more than 20 cookbooks, gained the national limelight in 1982 as the founding food editor of USA Today. Her books include Gourmet Gazelle Cookbook, winner of the IACP Award, and Cooking with the New American Chefs, a Tastemaker Award finalist. From 2003 to 2008 she was allied with Alpha Books as an author for its popular series on basic instruction, The Complete Idiot s Guides. Her nine books covered topics as diverse as slow cooker cooking and fondues to juicing and a dictionary of cooking substitutions. Just released by Lyons Press is a series of five regional American grilling books, and other topics she has written about range from sushi to smoothies. Her writing has appeared in more than two dozen publications, including The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times syndicate, the Prodigy computer network, Bon Appetit, Art Culinaire, The Baltimore Sun, The San Francisco Chronicle, Tables, Good Food, Showcase, and Diversion. In 1985, she was honored by Cook's magazine, who selected her for inclusion in the prestigious Who's Who of Cooking in America. Profiles of her have appeared in The Washington Post, The Detroit News, Coastal Living, and The Miami Herald. She was also shown in an episode on Food Finds, shown nationally on the Television Food Network. She lives in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Ellen Brown
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication16/06/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCider Mills Press
- Content NoteFull colour photographs throughout
- Weight930 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.