All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Everything Art Handbook is an all-inclusive, go-to resource for artists of any skill level. A refreshing, accessible compendium of materials and techniques, The Everything Art Handbook is the perfect all-inclusive resource for beginning artists wanting to experiment and play with a variety of art mediums and techniques. The Everything Art Handbook is divided into sections focusing on different art mediums, such as drawing, pastel, watercolor, acrylic, oil, calligraphy, mixed media, color, composition, and more. Each section includes a basic overview of the technique, instructions for selecting and working with the right tools and materials, step-by-step sample artwork, and helpful sidebars with advice from professional artists. Using clear, informative explanations and tips for selecting the right tools and achieving the best results, The Everything Art Handbook is an approachable reference guide for contemporary artists of any skill level.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1922 by artist Walter T. Foster, WALTER FOSTER PUBLISHING, a division of Quarto Publishing Group USA and a subsidiary of the London-based Quarto Group, Inc., is the world's leading publisher of instructional art books and kits for adults and children. Walter Foster's diverse selection of drawing, painting, doodling and mixed media art books and kits have created a foundation for millions of beginning, intermediate, and advanced artists looking to hone their talents, learn new techniques, and discover different mediums. From color mixing recipes and art tools to the fundamentals of drawing and painting, Walter Foster's books cover a wide variety of topics and mediums across a broad spectrum of traditional and eclectic subject matter for artists of all skill levels. Walter Foster Publishing continues to expand its offerings every year, producing cutting-edge art-instruction books and kits for a worldwide audience.
- Author(s)Walter Foster
- PublisherWalter Foster Jr.
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Jr.
- Content Note500 color photos
- Weight1338 g
- Width234 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.