All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionEvery year, thousands of great business ideas languish because entrepreneurs don't have a solid business plan. Business plans can be simple three-page documents or fill a large binder, but all have the same purpose--to plan for success. This book provides straight answers and expert advice on creating the right plan for any type of business. Fledgling business owners will learn how to:* Analyze business opportunities* Estimate costs* Secure startup equipment* Develop services* Find the best location* Pull the money together to make it happen With this valuable resource, budding entrepreneurs will find all they need to write a plan that will succeed in the dangerous world of startups. The accompanying CD contains 60 sample business plans for a variety of popular ventures.
- Author BiographyDan Ramsey is the author of more than two dozen basic and startup business books for major publishers. He has operated numerous retail and services businesses over the past 40 years. Stephen Windhaus is a principal in Windhaus Associates, a professional business plan development service based in Florida since 1999. He previously coached entrepreneurs in small business centers and incubators, colleges, and universities.
- Author(s)Dan Ramsey,Stephen Windhaus
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/04/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.