All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to speak and write German like a pro! Need a quick introduction to the German language? Whether you're planning a vacation, adding a valuable second language to your resume, or simply brushing up on your skills, The Everything Essential German Book is your perfect guide for learning to speak and write in German. This portable guide covers the most important basics, including: * The German alphabet and translation* Greetings and conversation starters* Common questions and answers* Verb tenses and sentence structure With step-by-step instructions, pronunciation guides, and practical exercises, you'll find learning German can be easy and fun! You'll be speaking--and understanding--German in time!
- Author BiographyEdward Swick, MA, has been teaching languages for more than 30 years. He holds master's degrees in German, Russian, and English, and was a Fulbright scholar at the University of Hamburg. He is the author of several German textbooks, and he wrote The Everything Learning German Book and The Everything German Phrase Book.
- Author(s)Edward Swick
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/08/2013
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight238 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.