All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn all-new colossal collection of crowd-pleasing puzzles! Whether you're a pencil puzzler, word search enthusiast, or just looking for a fun and engaging way to spend some time, you'll be delighted by The Everything Giant Book of Word Searches, Volume VII. The latest collection from puzzle master Charles Timmerman is packed with more than 300 brand-new word search puzzles featuring fun and engaging themes such as literature, popular culture, nature, history, and geography. Inside you'll find puzzles like: * On a date * Raising children * Trip to a museum * In the mail * Mysterious things * Auto parts store * Found in the fridge * Winning words * I love cheesecake * Comet names * In the shed * Edible ingredients Plus, word search puzzle are good for you! Word puzzles help improve memory, vocabulary, and problem-solving skills and give you a great mental workout. This giant collection is the perfect companion for word search fans who can't get eugh of these fun and engaging puzzles.
- Author BiographyCharles Timmerman is the founder of Funster.com, a word game website that was selected as a Yahoo! Pick of the Year, and the author of more than 70 Everything puzzle books, Including The Everything Word Search Book, The Everything Giant Book of Word Searches (volumes 1-6), and The Everything Easy Word Search Book. He lives in South Pasadena, CA.
- Author(s)Charles Timmerman
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight567 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.