All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWithout question, you love your bride-to-be and want to spend the rest of your life with her. Ever since you popped the question, however, she's seemed somewhat different--more anxious, more neurotic, and more fixated on the little things like flowers, bridal registry china, and why the bridesmaids hate their dresses. Before you head for the back door, take a deep breath--help is on the way. The Everything Groom Book is here to help you keep your sanity while your fiance loses hers. Get -nsense advice on how to: * Handle the emotional roller coaster * Choose a wedding location and date * Narrow down the guest list * Kw when to give your opinion--and when to hold back * Smooth over disagreements From timing the engagement to enjoying your honey-moon, The Everything Groom Book is your ticket to a hassle-free wedding.
- Author BiographyShelly Hagen is a freelance writer and coauthor of The Everything Bachelorette Party Book. She lives in Wilton, New York.
- Author(s)Shelly Hagen
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication26/03/2010
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight218 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $79.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.