All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the amazing benefits of this ancient healing plant! You kw that aloe vera can soothe a sunburn or an insect bite. But did you kw that it can also fight inflammation, strengthen the immune system, and improve your health? Researchers are also studying the plant's effects on weight loss, diabetes, ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, and seasonal allergies. This natural remedy, which has been used for centuries, is a therapeutic powerhouse, full of vitamins, minerals, and essential ami acids. In The Everything Guide to Aloe Vera for Health, you'll find:* Hundreds of uses for the gel and juice* Tips for growing and harvesting aloe vera*50 recipes for smoothies, juices, and health and beauty products In this fascinating guide, you'll learn about the uses of aloe throughout history, current research into the many potential benefits of aloe vera juice, and ways to incorporate aloe into your daily routine to improve your overall health and vitality!
- Author BiographyBritt Brandon is a Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist. She blogs about fitness and nutrition at UltimateFitMom.com and is the author of many books, including Apple Cider Vinegar for Health and The Everything Green Smoothies Book. She lives in Jensen Beach, FL.
- Author(s)Britt Brandon
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight446 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.