All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical tools for breaking free of the cycle of anger! Everyone gets angry once in a while, but sometimes, feelings of rage and resentment can reach unhealthy limits. If you're trying to get a handle on your anger, The Everything Guide to Anger Management can help. With practical advice for calming and controlling anger, along with a proven step-by-step plan for lasting change, this guide teaches you how to:* Recognize emotional triggers.* Improve self-control.* Accept responsibility for your actions.* Express yourself in a healthy way.* Implement relaxation techniques. With techniques from psychologists Puff and Seghers, you'll be able to step back; put negative emotions in the proper prospective; and begin living a happier, more fulfilling life.
- Author BiographyRobert Puff, PhD, a psychologist, speaker, and life coach, has appeared on the Discovery Channel, Fox, and MSNBC; in Psychology Today, Forbes, Woman's World, and Martha Stewart Living; as well as on WebMD.com, PyschologyToday.com, and GoodHousekeeping.com. He lives in Newport Beach, CA. James Seghers, PhD, has been published in Psychiatry Research, Schizophrenia Bulletin, and the European Journal of Personality. He lives in Newport Beach, CA.
- Author(s)James Segher,Robert Puff
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/04/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight630 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.