All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible guide for fun and stress-free homeschooling! When you homeschool your children, you can shape their education according to your own standards, values, and ideas. In The Everything Guide to Homeschooling, homeschooler Sherri Linsenbach provides you with all the information, inspiration, and encouragement you need to easily and successfully homeschool your children from grades K-12. This complete guide contains information on: * The Common Core standards and how they impact families* Creating plans for typical homeschool days, including schedules and activities* Utilizing curriculum resources, strategies, and methods* Managing specific learning styles and special needsThis guide is packed full of ideas to make homeschooling your child easy, affordable, and, most of all, fun. With ideas for tackling social issues and motivating your child, this is the only reference you'll need to keep home education exciting and ensure your child's success!
- Author BiographySherri Linsenbach is an education writer and homeschool parent. She is the owner and manager of EverythingHomeschooling.com, a popular resource for homeschool parents and teachers. She writes articles for Home Education Magazine and The Link homeschooling magazine, and she is the author of both editions of The Everything Homeschooling Book.
- Author(s)Sherri Linsenbach
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight698 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.