All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProven techniques for multilevel marketing success! Whether you're looking for a career change, a flexible part-time job, or a way to make money while staying home with the kids, network marketing is one of the fastest-growing business opportunities available. From services you need to products you love, there are hundreds of network marketing jobs to explore, and some are as easy as throwing a party with your closest friends. If you're willing to learn and dedicate the necessary time and energy, network marketing can help you achieve your dreams of financial independence. This step-by-step guide includes all the information you'll need to get started, including how to: Find a product you'll love selling and a company you'll enjoy working with Identify a sponsor to help you get started and meet your goals Develop a personal business plan Improve your marketing and sales skills Grow and support your team Maximize your income Packed with expert tips and best practices from successful marketers, The Everything Guide to Network Marketing will help you achieve financial goals while helping others do the same.
- Author BiographyEsther Spina is a successful national direct sales consultant, motivational speaker, and business writer. After working as an award-winning sales director for a national company, she joined Ambit Energy, a direct sales company, in 2006. Within three years, Esther was promoted to National Consultant, the highest level in the company. Her passionate work ethic and distinguished sales strategies helped her to earn numerous accolades including Top 10 Money Earner eight years in a row and Millionaire Club member five years in a row. She has been recognized not only for her proven sales numbers, but for her invaluable combination of leadership, integrity, teamwork and character. In 2008, Esther founded a network called Ambitious Women where women can connect, share ideas and experiences, and become equipped to attain financial freedom. Since then, she has hosted seven annual conferences focused on building and developing the businesses and lives of ambitious women.
- Author(s)Esther Spina
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication25/12/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.21Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.