All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionMaster the building blocks of mathematics! Not everyone is born a math whiz. Sometimes, all you need is a little extra help and practice to improve your comprehension. If you're a student encountering complex math for the first time, a parent wanting to help with homework, or an adult returning to school, The Everything Guide to Pre-Algebra is perfect for you. This essential guide uses simple explanations, step-by-step examples, and lots of review exercises to cover all the pre-algebra basics, including: * Rational and irrational numbers* Fractions, decimals, and percents* Variables and functions* Expressions and equations* Number properties* Inequalities* Absolute values* Plane geometry With unique study strategies and proven test-taking tips, The Everything Guide to Pre-Algebra will help boost your math kwledge--and your confidence--one right answer at a time.
- Author BiographyJane Cassie, EdM, has been an educator for more than ten years. She teaches prep courses for the Manhattan GMAT, and she tutors high school students, college graduates, and adult learners in algebra, geometry, economics, and accounting for a wide variety of exams, including the SAT, SSAT, LSAT, and GRE. You can visit her blog at www.ManhattanPrep.com/GRE/blog.
- Author(s)Jane Cassie
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.