All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor parents who are fast approaching their baby's twelve-month milestone, The Everything Guide to Raising a One-Year-Old offers sound advice on getting through the next exciting--and challenging--year of their child's life. This authoritative guide helps parents transition smoothly from the baby years into the toddler years with expert advice on encouraging physical and emotional development, dealing with day-to-day issues like daycare and babysitters, getting their child to sleep, and nutrition and safety, among other important issues. This book is a must-have for any mom or dad approaching this joyous yet taxing stage in parenthood.
- Author BiographyDr. Brian Orr is a pediatrician who has practiced medicine for more than twenty-two years. He is a fellow in the American Academy of Pediatrics. Since 2002, Dr. Orr has developed and facilitated parenting workshops on managing toddler and teen behaviors. Donna Raskin is a long-time health and fitness writer and the mother of a little boy. Donna has been the senior fitness editor of Shape magazine and the deputy editor of Fit magazine.
- Author(s)Donna Raskin Orr,M.D. Brian
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication31/01/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.