All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionA job interview can be both terrifying and exciting; interviewees are always eager to put their best foot forward and make a great impression. However, many aspects of this fairly typical business procedure have changed in recent times, and job-hopefuls need to change, too! The Everything Job Interview Book, 3rd Edition is the ultimate manual for today's job-hunter, matter what their work experience includes, with professional advice on:* job hunting and networking;* how to successfully use social media like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn;* pre-interview prep work and practice questions;* what to wear, how to prepare, and when to arrive;* answering difficult questions honestly and professionally;* and post-interview follow-up procedures and etiquette. With new and updated sections on social media, guidance for re-entering the workforce, and networking tips, The Everything Job Interview Book, 3rd Edition is the only book job-hunters need to ace the big interview and hear, You're hired .
- Author BiographyLin Grensing-Pophal, SPHR, is a certified human resources professional, business consultant, and instructor with an extensive background in human resource management, hiring and performance evaluation, internal/employee communications, training and development, and job evaluation. Lin is also the founder and CEO of Strategic Communications, a communication and business consulting company.
- Author(s)Lin Grensing-Pophal
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/12/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight687 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.