All listings for this product
About this product
- Description100 puzzles for sharp-eyed kids! Do you love to find every last hidden picture? Are you a pro at spot-the-difference puzzles? Can't get eugh of matching games? Then The Everything Kids' Picture Puzzles Book is for you! It's packed with tricky, mind-bending, boredom-busting games and activities. Inside, you'll find puzzles on all the things you love, including:* Travel fun* Creepy crawlies* The world of animals* Sports and hobbies* The big blue sea* Celebrations* And so much more! Grab your pencil and get ready to have some fun with more than 100 games, brain teasers, and puzzles!
- Author BiographyBeth L. Blair is a freelance illustrator and graphic artist. She is the author of The Everything Kids' Hidden Pictures Book, The Everything Kids' More Hidden Pictures Book, and The Everything Kids' Racecars Puzzle and Activity Book, among many others. She lives in Canterbury, NH. Jennifer A. Ericsson is a freelance children's writer and coauthor of several books, including The Everything Kids' Puzzle Book, The Everything Kids' Crazy Puzzles Book, and The Everything Kids' Animal Puzzle and Activity Book. She lives in Concord, NH.
- Author(s)Beth L. Blair,Jennifer A. Ericsson
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication08/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Out-of-print date11/12/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.