All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWind your way through pages of endless fun! * Decode a secret message using the phases of the moon. * Wind your way through a pizza maze. * Find hidden presidents, borrow some drachmas, and unscramble an invention time line. * Play super duper tic-tac-toe, classic hangman, and match up swflakes. And look for Mervin the Mouse every time you turn the page-he's watching from his hiding place to help you through this wild and whacky jam-packed puzzle book! Sharpen more than one pencil--there are eugh puzzles here to keep you entertained for hours!
- Author BiographyJennifer A. Ericsson is a freelance children's writer and works in the children's section of a bookstore. She lives in Concord, New Hampshire. Beth L. Blair is a freelance illustrator and graphic artist who lives in Canterbury, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Beth L. Blair,Jennifer A. Ericsson
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleEverything Kids
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight264 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.