All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you believe it, it will come...that's the Law of Attraction - and this ancient concept is attracting more attention than ever. This book picks up where The Secret leaves off and begins with an exploration of the historical, cultural, and religious presence of the Law of Attraction. The book then draws upon the self-help elements to provide practical strategies on how to retrain the mind to achieve specific life goals. Packed with fun and enlightening exercises and tools, you will learn how to use your thoughts to attract the perfect partner, chart a course for success in career, become a money magnet, banish stress, and more. With an appendix full of self-help worksheets to support you on your journey, you will have all you need to put the Law of Attraction to work for you.
- Author BiographyMeera Lester (Miramar, FL) is an internationally published author who successfully used the Law of Attraction to push her career into lift-off, writing ten published books and contributing to three anthologies since 2003. After several years of widowhood, Ms. Lester made a list of the traits, physical attributes, and qualities she sought in a new life partner. She is currently planning her wedding to the man whom she attracted into her life.
- Author(s)Meera Lester
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication17/10/2008
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.