The Everything Mother of the Bride Book: The Ultimate Wedding Planning Guide for Mom! by Katie Martin (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.04Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionExpert advice for the perfect wedding day! She's met the one and set the date--w she needs your help to plan the wedding of her dreams! The Everything Mother of the Bride Book, 3rd Edition is completely updated and revised with the latest information you need to get your baby down the aisle in style. Professional wedding coordinator Katie Martin is your guide every step of the way, with all you need to kw about: * Planning showers and engagement parties * Meeting the future in-laws * Navigating sticky situations like ex-spouses and former family members * Picking out the perfect dress * Kwing when to speak up-and when to keep quiet! Complete with new sections on using social media to communicate and plan, this practical guide covers everything you need to make sure your daughter has the perfect--and stress-free--day of her dreams.
- Author BiographyKatie Martin (Washington, D.C.) is the President of Elegance & Simplicity, Inc. a wedding and event planning company that has been featured in magazines such as The Knot. Katie was chosen by the Audubon Naturalist Society as one of the best eco-friendly event planners and by the Washington Post as one of the best multi-cultural event planners. Katie's work became so popular that she was heralded as one of the best Florists in the country by Elegant Bride Magazine and proclaimed The Chosen One by Floral Management Magazine (where she was featured on the cover of the magazine). Katie has appeared on the Style Network, Channel 9 (CBS) local news (for her efforts in creating a charity wedding for a local DC couple) and on WTOP (the DC area's most listened to talk-radio station). She is also the founder and director of the Washington DC Couture Wedding Consortium, where she leads a group of elite event vendors in the DC area for the highest quality event products and services. She and her husband also run Green Life DC and she is a contributing editor to several green lifestyle blogs.
- Author(s)Katie Martin
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication28/12/2012
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Out-of-print date14/04/2015
- Weight227 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.