All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPanini sandwiches are quick and scrumptious mainstays of delis, coffee shops, and Italian restaurants, and w you can create your own restaurant-inspired panini sandwiches with this cookbook! Here you'll find 300 recipes, from traditional Italian sandwiches to grilled appetizers, desserts, and breakfasts. You'll prepare mouthwatering recipes, including: * Eggplant, Peppers, and Pesto Panini* Cilantro Lime Tilapia Panini* Peanut Butter and Chocolate Stuffed French Toast* Grilled Vegetable Wontons* Lamb, Baba Gaush, and Feta Panini* Blueberry Angel Food Panini Panini expert Anthony Tripodi offers useful tips and techniques for perfect results every time. From simple to gourmet, these recipes are sure to be the next best thing since sliced, stuffed, and grilled bread!
- Author BiographyAnthony Tripodi has cooked at several restaurants in the New York area, ranging from a classic diner to a fine dining establishment. He created his first food related website (GoFondue.com) in 2002, several years before people would start using the term food blogger. Anthony bought his first panini press 10 years ago and has been experimenting with it ever since. He lives in Washington Township, NJ.
- Author(s)Anthony Tripodi
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/09/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $32.86
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.82
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.49
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.34
- AU $23.33Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.