All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelp your child succeed in the classroom--and in life! As a parent of a child with dyslexia you may wonder what you should expect as your child goes through life. How can you help your child deal with school and succeed? It's true, there are challenges for children with dyslexia, but when identified early, they can be overcome successfully. Abigail Marshall, manager of dyslexia.com, shows you how to: * Identify the early symptoms of dyslexia.* Work with teachers to create an Individualized Education Program (IEP).* Reduce homework struggles.* Find the best treatment program.* Help your child develop skills with the use of assistive techlogy.* Plan for college and career. The Everything Parent's Guide to Children with Dyslexia, 2nd Edition is your first step in facing the challenges of dyslexia with a positive attitude.
- Author BiographyAbigail Marshall is the mother of an adult son with dyslexia. She manages dyslexia.com, dyslexiatalk.com, and dyslegia.com; and writes about brain function, reading techniques, brain studies, and strategies for dealing with dyslexia. Her column appears regularly in The Dyslexic Reader, a quarterly online and print publication. She is the author of The Everything Parent's Guide to Children with Dyslexia. She lives in Pacifica, CA.
- Author(s)Abigail Marshall
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight424 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.