All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do dreams mean? How important is childhood, really? Why do we forget this--and remember that? There's thing more fascinating--or frightening--than the ins and outs of the human mind. But understanding the complex links between our brains, our emotions, and our behavior can be challenging. This book unravels even the most arcane mysteries of psychology, including: * The human drive for food, sex, and other desires* What happens when thinking and emotions go awry* Why we fall in love with one person and t ather* How we can develop a strong sense of self* When traumatic events can change who we are Scientific information is coupled with real-life examples to help you grasp the basic principles and theories of psychology. You'll be able to achieve a better understanding of yourself--and everyone else around you, too!
- Author BiographyKendra Cherry is a writer specialising in psychology, child development, and education. She writes about personality, social behavior, child therapy, for several online magazines, and she is the About.com Guide to Psychology. Kendra previously worked with children suffering from emotional disturbances as a psychosocial rehabilitation specialist. She lives in Terreton, ID.
- Author(s)Kendra Cherry
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication16/11/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight544 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.