All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRunning can help you lose weight, create a healthy body image, and boost your self-esteem. No matter your fitness level, you too can enjoy the benefits of this sport! With this book, you'll gain the kwledge and tools you need to run a 10K, a marathon, or just a lap around the block! The new edition includes: * Cutting-edge information on hugely influential trends in natural running, including ChiRunning, barefoot running, and cross-training with yoga and meditation* Information on how to select the right gear and manage your nutrition, including details on new diets favored by endurance athletes* A dedicated section on running for women, including specific nutritional and physical concerns Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned veteran, this book has everything you need to maximize your running potential--from start to finish!
- Author BiographyArt Liberman is the founder of www.MarathonTraining.com, and coauthor of The Everything Running Book, 2nd Edition. Randy Brown is a physical therapist who has previously coached men's and women's NCAA Division 1 cross country teams. Eileen Myers MPH, RD, LDN is a nutritional consultant to several college athletic teams and healthcare organisations.
- Author(s)Art Liberman
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/01/2012
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.