All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvidence-Based Practice (EBP), a trend started in the medical community, is rapidly becoming of critical importance to the mental health profession as insurance companies begin to offer preferential pay to organizations using it. Featuring contributions from top researchers in the field, this groundbreaking book covers everything from what EBP is and its relevance to behavioural health to specific models for application and implementation, building best practice protocols, and evaluating bottom-line effectiveness in your organization.
- Author BiographyCHRIS E. STOUT, PhD, is a licensed psychologist and clinical professor at the University of Illinois College of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry. He is the first Chief of Psychological Services for the Department of Human Services/Division of Mental Health of Illinois, and holds an academic appointment at the Northwestern University Feinberg Medical School. He has written, edited, or coauthored twenty-nine books and is the editor of Wiley's new Getting Started series. RANDY A. HAYES, PhD, is the director of quality assurance for Sinnissippi Centers, Inc., Dixon, Illinois. With experience in both child welfare and behavioral health, he has thirty years' experience in human services and holds multiple certifications in addition to being a licensed clinical professional counselor.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2004
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width183 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byChris E. Stout,Randy A. Hayes
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.