All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKitty is the child of Herbert and Catherine Linley, a spoiled, coddled little girl who is at the same time-in the tradition of all Victorian children-adorable. The Evil Genius begins with the story of Kitty's ill-fated governess Sydney Westerfield, a girl thrown aside in the grand tradition of Jane Eyre and David Copperfield. And w an evil genius is threatening to rip apart the fabric of the Linley home. Who is it, and why? Is it the orphaned young governess, Sydney, for whom the father lusts? The brother-in-law who appears to help everyone but often succeeds in making things worse? The meddling mother-in-law whose good-intentioned interferences lead to greater heartache? The disloyal father? Or perhaps it is the unassuming daughter.
- Author BiographyWilkie Collins (1824-1889) was an English novelist who critics often credit with the invention of the English detective novel. He is best known as the author of Moonstone, The Woman in White, No Name, and Armadale. John Bolen brings his extensive theater, film, and television experience to audiobooks. His recent television appearances include CIA: Masters of Deception on the Discovery Channel, and his recent film work includes The Land and The Inn Outside the World.
- Author(s)Wilkie Collins
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication18/05/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight162 g
- Width172 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Narrator(s)John Bolen
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time660
- Edition StatementLibrary ed
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.16New
- AU $18.16New
- AU $31.48New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $33.84
- AU $21.08Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $51.05
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.18
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $27.76Trending at AU $50.64
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $36.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.