All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is comprised of reflections by diverse women's studies scholars, focusing on the many ways in which the field has evolved from its first introduction in the University setting to the present day.
- Author BiographyALICE E. GINSBERG is the author of Gender in Urban Education: Strategies for Student Achievement (2005) and Gender and Educational Philanthropy (Palgrave, 2007) and is currently an independent education consultant.
- Author(s)Alice E. Ginsberg
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/01/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight326 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.59Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.