All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow could something as seemingly transcendental as the human mind have arisen from far simpler material beginnings? This book provides a comprehensive overview of evolution from pre-life and early life forms through increasing complexity to advanced cognitive systems using a new framework based on dynamic systems theory.
- Author BiographyKEN RICHARDSON was formerly Senior Lecturer at the Centre for Human Development and Learning, The Open University, UK (now retired). He has a wide experience in researching and teaching in brain biology, cognitive sciences and human development. He has published around 100 journal papers and is author of Understanding Psychology; Understanding Intelligence; Origins of Human Potential: Evolution, Development and Psychology; Models of Cognitive Development and The Making of Intelligence.
- Author(s)Ken Richardson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/10/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.