All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains papers presented at the 1996 Center for International Education and Research in Accounting Conference. The theme of transitional and developing ecomies struggling with the introduction and implementation of international accounting standards is evident throughout the papers. While current events often seem to outstrip our ability to keep up, these papers provide insights into current events in the adoption and application of the international accounting standards.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAdvances in International Accounting
- Series Part/Volume NumberSup. 1
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byA. D. Bailey,V. K. Zimmerman
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.