All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains papers presented at the 1996 Center for International Education and Research in Accounting Conference. The theme of transitional and developing ecomies struggling with the introduction and implementation of international accounting standards is evident throughout the papers. While current events often seem to outstrip our ability to keep up, these papers provide insights into current events in the adoption and application of the international accounting standards.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAdvances in International Accounting
- Series Part/Volume NumberSup. 1
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byA. D. Bailey,V. K. Zimmerman
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.