Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.69Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow Do You Create More Jobs? Evolve More Entrepreneurs! And how do you evolve more entrepreneurs? Author Jack Nadel has the answer. Nadel has spent over six decades as a highly successful entrepreneur, and he willingly shares what he has learned. His straightforward set of principles can be utilized by anyone, whether you are a new business owner or a seasoned entrepreneur. The Evolution of an Entrepreneur provides clear, practical strategies and brilliant insights gained over years in the trenches. They are brought to life through a wealth of engaging anecdotes distilled from thousands of fascinating, real-life transactions. The many areas Nadel covers in this book include: The power of targeted thinking Relationship-building as a cornerstone of perpetual The Nadel Method, a five-point system that keeps you moving and evolving as a business owner The enduring profitability of sound, honest, and ethical principles Nadel shares his wisdom on these topics and more. Nadel's opinion is that the best answer for a prosperous ecomy and to stimulate job growth is to help more entrepreneurs evolve their skills and thinking to have the foundation they need to head toward perpetual success in any market condition. The Evolution of an Entrepreneur, features 50 of my best tips for surviving and thriving in business, as well as my 5-point Nadel Method system. The book helps entrepreneurs utilize a framework to keep evolving toward long-term success. It offers a straightforward set of valuable and ethical principles that can be utilized by anyone, whether you're a new business owner or a seasoned entrepreneur. The book opens with an introduction into the Nadel methodology. It then moves on to his business memoirs with insights from scenarios he was faced with during various market conditions and years in the trenches. These are brought to life through a wealth of engaging anecdotes distilled from thousands of real-life transactions. Following the memoirs is a sypsis of how to use these philosophies in today's world. He includes easy-to-remember tips, each explained and illustrated by an account from my career and a story from today's headlines. The current stories show readers the ongoing relevance of these philosophies and how they continue to merit attention by anyone wishing to succeed in the long-run.
- Author(s)Jack Nadel
- PublisherJnj Publishing
- Date of Publication21/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJnj Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.