Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $4.68+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by alimbrown
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.34Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionTake one wedding, add several exes, and stir ...Fay Parker is beautiful, successful - and worried she'll never find her perfect match. So when she meets a caring, good-looking man who adores her, she casts aside any niggling doubts and accepts his proposal. In a bid to be modern and grown-up, the bride and groom invite a potentially explosive mix of ex-boyfriends and girlfriends and Fay is determined to enjoy her special day. But there's one person present who has other ideas ...
- Author BiographyJane Moore is a columnist for the Sun and GQ magazine. She regularly presents investigative documentaries for Channel 4's Dispatches, on subjects ranging for supermarket secrets and broiler chicken production, through to food labelling and Britain's obesity crisis. She is also the author of the bestsellers Fourplay, Dot.Homme, The Second Wives Club, Perfect Match and Love is on the Air. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Jane Moore
- Date of Publication04/05/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight275 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.