All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis witty and practical guide to Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting is ordinary workbook. The Playbook t only takes the reader well beyond the basic ground rule of deliberate creation as laid out in Excuse Me, but does so in a uniquely entertaining manner. This is a workbook for empowerment with clearly focused explanations, discussion material, meditations and exercises that are essential building blocks for a new way of being. Isn't it worth a little work to have the life you've always wanted? This is a complete overhaul of the Grabhorn classic. The text has been tightened and clarified. New stories are included that give the Playbook a more contemporary feel. And finally the completely new design gives a whole new feel. It is w a user-friendly tool for those who are looking to live the Law of Attraction each and every day of the year.
- Author BiographyLynn Grabhorn was a motivational speaker, real estate agent, and educational materials producer. Her main claim to fame was The New York Times bestseller, Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting. She died in 2004.
- Author(s)Lynn Grabhorn
- PublisherHampton Roads Publishing Co
- Date of Publication17/01/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Roads Publishing Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.