Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionYou will increase revenue with high ROI through the design of your business processes. Learn how six principles can bridge you from stagnation to significant competitive advantage.
- Author BiographyFollowing a successful career in Information Technology, William Allen Anderson now shares his keys to success at the executive level for the development of enterprise information systems. Mr. Anderson's forty-five years of Systems Analyst experience have paralleled thirty years as Chief Information officer and executive management, and have also paralleled twenty-five years of teaching for four universities, and occasional consulting engagements. This rich experience in many industries focused on business improvement through his analytical vision, creative thinking culminating in new principles that are significant departures from the old-school thinking regarding enterprise systems development. Mr. Anderson has tested his new principles and they truly result in adding millions of dollars to the bottom line, rather than the typical systems designed to eliminate one or two positions. He stakes the claim that there are riches to be uncovered in all companies in places no one else has looked. This book reveals those ideas through six new principles and by accenting seven well-known tools and skills that play strong support roles in the development of best-systems with best-practice.
- Author(s)William Allen Anderson
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication07/05/2005
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight303 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.