All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe Executive's Compass seeks to help managers make sense out of a rapidly changing world and formulate corporate policy as they face a minefield of dilemmas in the values wars. O'Toole uses political philosophy to examine the role of the corporation in our culture and its place in creating The Good Society.
- Author BiographyJames O'Toole is a highly successful business writer, whose previous books include Vanguard Management which was named as one of the top business books of 1985 by Business Week. He is Executive Director of the Leadership Institute and a former Director of the Twenty Year Forecast Project which advised the top management of 30 of the largest companies in the US. Local interest: he gained his doctorate at Oxford University, where he studied Anthropology as a Rhodes Scholar.
- Author(s)James O'Toole
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication24/08/1995
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteline figures
- Weight206 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.