All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionAn industry expert shows readers how to get the best return on investment from corporate events Corporate events and business entertaining are a major part of a company's communication, marketing and public relations strategy. They are used by businesses of all sizes to solicit new business, create a corporate or brand image, and retain and build loyalty with existing suppliers and customers. They can also be used effectively to elicit peak performance from employees and produce camaraderie and teamwork among co-workers. The corporate event bar has been raised dramatically and the competition to craft something original that will help a business create public awareness as well as industry and media buzz is fierce. Staged effectively, business functions can contribute to a company's success, standing, profitability and business development. But corporate events and business entertaining can also seriously damage a company's image and put the company and its management in potentially high-risk situations if t handled carefully, professionally, and appropriately. Corporate boards and chief executives are w seeing how company scandals played out in the headlines can estrange customers, sink stock prices, and end careers in a matter of minutes. And many of the transgressions that have been made public have been linked to corporate events and business entertaining. The Executive's Guide to Corporate Events and Business Entertaining provides executives with all the information they need before they plan, host, sponsor, or attend corporate events. It gives rising and established executives the tools they need to move ahead with confidence in planning their next company function.
- Author BiographyJudy Allen is one of the world's leading authorities on staging, event and lifestyle design and the bestselling author of ten books for the professional, business and consumer markets. Allen, a master of creative design, has flawlessly executed successful special events-corporate, social, and celebrity-for up to 2,000 guests at a time in more than 30 countries around the world. She has designed and produced memorable events such as Disney's worldwide theatrical opening-night gala for Beauty and the Beast, and the orchestration of Oscar-winning director Norman Jewison's 25th anniversary celebration for Fiddler on the Roof. Highly skilled in staging events that are strategically designed to be one-of-kind experiences and a master of transforming the energy of an event environment by engaging the senses with trademark primary design principles, Allen has worked closely with CEOs, CFOs, presidents and their executive staff around the globe to create, implement and oversee their corporate and social business events. The many diverse events that Allen has designed and executed extend from complex one-day events to elaborate arrangements of theme productions taking place over the course of a week. These events ranged from very exclusive VIP events to multimillion-dollar, multimedia fantasy extravaganzas including seven new-car product launches and involved high-tech stage and show productions. Allen, and her 2jproductions (www.2jproductions.com) partner, Joe Shane, are now bringing their dynamic creative energy, innovative style and perceptive insight to home, life and lifestyle design and world class resorts around the world through Sensual Home LivingTM (www.sensualhomeliving.com) and other initiatives.
- Author(s)Judy Allen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight558 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.