Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.99Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe Expanding Spaces of Law presents readers with cutting-edge scholarship in legal geography. An invaluable resource for those new to this line of scholarship, the book also pushes the boundaries of legal geography, reinvigorating previous modes of inquiry and investigating new directions. It guides scholars interested in the law-space-power nexus to underexplored empirical sites and to vel theoretical and disciplinary resources. Finally, The Expanding Spaces of Law asks readers to think about the temporality and dynamism of legal spaces.
- Author BiographyIrus Braverman is Professor at SUNY Buffalo Law School, the State University of New York. Nicholas Blomley is Professor of Geography at Simon Fraser University. David Delaney is Senior Lecturer in Law, Jurisprudence, and Social Thought at Amherst College. Alexandre Kedar is Senior Lecturer at the University of Haifa School of Law.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAlexandre Kedar,David Delaney,Irus Braverman,Nicholas Blomley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.